Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm a little new at this

Hey everyone, 

Ok, I will admit it.... I have become a Pinterest addict. The first step is admitting it right?!?! With the holidays coming up I just find there are so many cute things out there and I want to contribute to the fun world of Pinterest that I may as well start my own blog. 

I have been loving the Halloween crafting season and I will admit I've been loving even more the compliments I keep getting on my crafts. According to my sister she was showing them off at work the other day which admittedly felt like it was a major score. When I craft (always with my bottle of wine next to me because it only adds to the fun), I find that there are a lot of "oh wow, that turned out better than I expected" or "oh no did I really just mess that up that badly? And how the heck am I going to fix it?" Yes, I mumble these things often with a lot of explicit words involved as well. 

But I often get asked how I did things and I figured that I could do a blog just like all of those other amazing crafters (which I am not claiming to be) but I do enjoy getting things out there. 

On top of crafting I am a bit obsessed with make up and get asked make up tips. Figured that I could review my favorite products and give tips too here. OK... I will admit it. I am OBVIOUSLY bored around here and needed something to do. 

Now friends. Let me give you a word of warning. There most likely won't be cooking suggestions for I do not cook. For that I would refer you to talking to someone else for suggestions. If you need suggestions on shopping, crafts, decorating, makeup, or being totally awesome I am your gal. Anything in the kitchen other than how to make easy mac, I am not your gal. But I will experiment occasionally and can certainly give tips on what NOT to do! 

Well anyways, let the fun start. I will have to take pictures of what I have been working on just so there is something showing up on my blog other than my dorky hello post that I am sure only I will see. Peace out friends. 

My super awesome Pinterest boards... just in case you wanted to peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment